Fostering Hope representatives speak about adoption and foster care in a variety of settings. From church gatherings to small groups, university clubs to leadership teams-whether formal or informal, large group or small-ask us and we will be there!
We will tailor our presentation to the needs of your event. Our talks include:
- Current needs and opportunities for adoptive and foster care;
- A Scriptural basis for engagement in adoptive and foster care;
- Testimonies from local people engaged in or impacted by adoptive and foster care;
- Steps you can take to be part of the solution;
- The doctrine of adoption;
- Training and support.
Coffee and Adoption Night
C&A nights provide an informal atmosphere to learn about adoption and foster care. The home atmosphere is ideal for discussion and questions. Simply invite some friends to your home, brew some coffee, and we will do the rest.
For more information or to schedule an event, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.